- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a “fridge” for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- Toronto was a Canadian rock band active during the late 1970s and early 1980s. It was formed in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, by guitarist Brian Allen and American-born singer Holly Woods.
- A city in Canada, capital of Ontario, on the northern shore of Lake Ontario; pop. 635,395
- the provincial capital and largest city in Ontario (and the largest city in Canada)
- Toronto is a town within the city of Lake Macquarie in New South Wales, Australia, approximately from Newcastle’s central business district and is a commercial hub for the sprawling suburbs on the western shore of the lake.
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; “the building was in good repair”
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; “She repaired her TV set”; “Repair my shoes please”
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
See the CN Tower and Toronto Skyline in the large view
Refrigerator Repair Person, Plumber, Concert Goer.